6 reasons to dine at No. 10 Restaurant + Bar
At No. 10 Restaurant + Bar love proving to our guests that the best dining experiences aren’t always where you’d expect.
We’ve just been named one of the top new restaurants for 2017 by Canberra Times Good Food (LINK), so to celebrate we’ve put together a list of the top 6 reasons you should come and visit us at No. 10 Restaurant + Bar today.
1. An outdoor deck to impress: The outdoor deck is the perfect place to sit back and relax with a beer or glass of wine and enjoy a light meal from the all-day snack menu.
2. Fun, fresh and flavoursome food: “Since the beginning, No. 10 Restaurant + Bar was always intended to be casual, relaxed, smart and fresh,” said Food & Beverage Manager Joe Wagland. The menu has been created to showcase the very best and freshest Australian produce, beer and wine. “We let the ingredients do the talking.”
3. Chicken and waffles: Our head chef Duncan Winter wanted to create a menu that was contemporary and smart, but also a little playful. Chicken and waffles exemplifies that vision. “It’s an unusual combination, but the flavours and textures balance each other out,” he said. “It just works.” Chicken and waffles is certainly turning out to be a crowd favourite, named one of herCanberra’s best dishes of 2016. (LINK)
4. More than just a restaurant: Our menu is available for conferencing, with packages starting at $67 per person. As well as catering for corporate functions, No.10 Restaurant + Bar has hosted canapé events on the terrace that have been well received. “It’s not just about food, but the entire experience,” Joe said.
5. Contemporary design: Subway tiles, wood panel feature walls, striking wallpaper and leather bench seats are just some of the features of the dining room. The interior is contemporary and sleek, but not over the top. Different seating arrangements and contrasting materials help play on the restaurant’s relaxed vibe.
6. Proud to be local: No. 10 Restaurant + Bar is a locally owned company that employs local people and uses fresh ingredients sourced from around the region.
To reserve your spot at No. 10 Restaurant + Bar simply call (02) 6108 4958, or visit our Contact Us page here.
For more information visit www.number10restaurantandbar.com